5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie harmon kardon speakers

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
I have the 15 harmon kardon speaker system in my 2020 Laramie, I am looking to find out what ohm the speakers are through out the truck. I had Infinity's and kickers in my bighorn and I was spoiled. The Harmon system isn't bad but it doesn't hold a candle to my old 6 speaker system, just my opinion is all. I am looking at the Rockford Fosgate components in the front doors and Infinity's in the dash. I am looking to find out what I need for the front door tweeters and what ones are in the headliner. Thanks in advance.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can take a look at my thread for some info, testing, and speaker comparisons.

And there are several other threads that are helpful as well.

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
You can take a look at my thread for some info, testing, and speaker comparisons.

And there are several other threads that are helpful as well.
Thank you Sonnie, I am looking at some of the speakers you used. I was wondering about a direct replacement for the sub if that would help all?

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think replacing the sub driver itself in the same enclosure would help much, but a separate sub and amp should be offer improvement if setup correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread