5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Chrome Package to Sport Conversion

CUHooligan

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this thread already exists..

I recently got a heck of deal on a loaded 2020 1500 Ivory White Laramie. I'm personally not a chrome fan, but because of the awesome deal I worked I wasn't going to risk losing it over a chrome package.
I've already ordered the sport grille and applique' (~$1000 before paint) to replace the chrome ones that came with the truck. I've considered going for the hood conversion as well but...
My question is, has anyone done a partial conversion to the sport package (i.e. grille and applique')? and if so how hard was it and how does it look?

I've seen pictures of darker trucks with it done similarly and it looked good, but wasn't sure if someone else has done the partial conversion with a white truck.

kosoku

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat with my black Laramie - thought about wrapping the chrome possibly?

CUHooligan

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat with my black Laramie - thought about wrapping the chrome possibly?
I have but the thing I’d be most afraid of is the color match. I have the ivory white pearl coat, but I’ve heard some people mention a website that can color match to a vinyl.. just can’t remember where it is

Users who are viewing this thread