5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie chrome mods - grill and wheels?

leftoutside

Reaction score
Anyone mod the chrome off their Laramie, most of it being on the grill and wheels? Id like to get rid of it and wondered what options are out there...I wonder if I could swap grills with a Rebel? ANyone just replace their Laramie rims?

timdo409

Reaction score
Anyone mod the chrome off their Laramie, most of it being on the grill and wheels? Id like to get rid of it and wondered what options are out there...I wonder if I could swap grills with a Rebel? ANyone just replace their Laramie rims?
Plasti dip is the most common and cheapest way i've seen people do it on the forum. I will be doing mines this weekend the emblems are easy but bumper takes some work. I would just youtube some videos.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Someone on here sanded their bumpers and painted them. Came out real nice. Sorry I couldn't find the thread :(

morwyne

Reaction score
Sandblast is another good method to use before painting them.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Plasti-dip would be the easiest way to do it and it wouldnt have to be a permanent decision. You can simply peel it off if you dont like it or want to change color

Users who are viewing this thread