5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Build - missing anything?

UDCentaur

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? Had a 15 Laramie but it had 3.21 and chrome. Now that I have read this forum and the other Ram forum...I didn’t want to mess up the order:

ea12cec5c644b7450dd8662377497b4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue tom

Reaction score
I don't know how much more you want to spend, but I sure like the adaptive cruise on the advanced safety package, as well as the power running boards. Wish mine had a sunroof, and I guess the MFT would be useful but not necessary.

Looks like a great truck nonetheless though. Love that blue.

UDCentaur

Reaction score
Yeah - good thought. I’ll look into the safety package - I believe I left it out because it was so damn expensive.

Running boards I want black - so aftermarket GO Rhinos or Tyger or black Mopar ones

Mo3573

Reaction score
Get the automatic running boards. The are so awesome and don’t cost that much from the build at Ram.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
If you get the automatic running boards, they won't be out while driving to protect the paint like a regular running board.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you are over like $55K on a Laramie so far, why not look at a Limited? Unless I missed that you already have. You’ll get the power running boards, air suspension, 12”, often the pano and the even more premium interior. to name a few. (It’s fun spending other people’s money...)

When we looked she saw really quick (gulp, $) how much nicer the Ltd looked inside with the double stitched leather etc... I was hoping for a $45K Laramie, fat chance!

UDCentaur

Reaction score
If you are over like $55K on a Laramie so far, why not look at a Limited? Unless I missed that you already have. You’ll get the power running boards, air suspension, 12”, often the pano and the even more premium interior. to name a few. (It’s fun spending other people’s money...)

When we looked she saw really quick (gulp, $) how much nicer the Ltd looked inside with the double stitched leather etc... I was hoping for a $45K Laramie, fat chance!

True - except the Limited has that chrome front. I’ll price it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online