5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie 20" wheels

cjfioren

Reaction score
So anyone else question the fact these wheels painted inserts are more of a granite crystal match as apposed to just doing black? Just bugs me a little... but my wife says I will complain about anything to get new wheels.

Attachments

• 20180823_110559.jpg
    20180823_110559.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 180

Lonestar21

Reaction score
I actually think they look good like that.

Lucky me I have the same wheels and my truck color is granite as well lol matches well

cjfioren

Reaction score
I just do not know why all the other wheels for the 2019 are either "silver", black or are silver and have black accents.

warvet

Reaction score
my stock 22s are the same way and I love them. Most think they are black, and I really have to get up closely---like within inches--to see that they are granite/dark/grayish. In fact, I didn't know they weren't black until I washed it for the first time.

Fidomac

Reaction score
So anyone else question the fact these wheels painted inserts are more of a granite crystal match as apposed to just doing black? Just bugs me a little... but my wife says I will complain about anything to get new wheels.
I have the 22in limited wheels and wish I had the twenties..... Maybe someone will trade with me

cjfioren

Reaction score
I have the 22in limited wheels and wish I had the twenties..... Maybe someone will trade with me
If you are somewhere in florida I will trade. Not sure if your looking for the ones i have.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah i though this was odd as well. I think they look nice but the insert color doesn't match anything else on the truck. I was thinking about having mine blasted down to bare, then powder coating the spokes gloss black and leaving the inserts that are currently gray as machined finished aluminum. I'm just not sure if that would look good or not.

Gatorsfan

Reaction score
I am in Oklahoma
Hi
I live in Dallas and have 20’s sport rims on mine. Are you still looking to trade. I have about 2400 miles on mine. You have a photo of yours you looking to trade?

HotStuff

Reaction score
I actually think they look good like that.

Lucky me I have the same wheels and my truck color is granite as well lol matches well
Can you post a picture? I'm looking at a granite truck and thinking about picking up the Laramie wheels because I like the look of them.

rudyyoko

Reaction score
When you say inserts, do they actually separate from the wheel? My truck came with 18s and I am going to get some 20s, but just not sure which ones I am getting. Thats why I asked about the "inserts".

Users who are viewing this thread