5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labor Day

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day. Time to put our trucks to work!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day. Time to put our trucks to work!
Wishful thinking! Mine’s sitting on a car carrier at the rail yard getting rained on today...10 minutes from me and 20 minutes from the dealership where I’ll (eventually) take delivery.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day to everyone! I'm sitting here just waiting to see if mine gets built this week.. Lol

Right there with you. Think the factory is running today? I don't think they got Memorial Day off.

1Raider

Reaction score
Im not sure but I haven't seen any movement yet.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Wishful thinking! Mine’s sitting on a car carrier at the rail yard getting rained on today...10 minutes from me and 20 minutes from the dealership where I’ll (eventually) take delivery.
Same here, except 80 miles away.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day to everyone! I'm sitting here just waiting to see if mine gets built this week.. Lol

Ramchat said today is my build date. Honestly, I hope it's not. Can't see anyone being happy to work on Labor day! Maybe they meant "week of 9/3".

Users who are viewing this thread