5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KZ Status to receive truck?

TexasDrone

Reaction score
How many days were you in KZ status before truck actually shipped and then arrived to dealership? Mine has been built and has been sitting in KZ Status on a $84,000 Sold unit since 5/24. Does it take that long to put on a rail car and send it North with a few others?
How long has it taken for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are multiple timelines posted over on the HDRAMS Forum
And that is where most of the people who have HDs are located, though a couple may check in here from time to time...

Natural0462

Reaction score
How many days were you in KZ status before truck actually shipped and then arrived to dealership? Mine has been built and has been sitting in KZ Status on a $84,000 Sold unit since 5/24. Does it take that long to put on a rail car and send it North with a few others?
How long has it taken for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine has been in kz status since May 26 it was supposed to be delivered on June 2nd but ram put a hold on it guess they have a few problems out there ..I’ve tried to find out the problem and cannot get an answer..guess on June 7th there about it went back to Detroit to get fixed and has been there since..now nobody even the dealer as any idea how long hats wrong or time frame...sux about to cancel the order if I don’t get an answer this week..guess they had over 1000 that had a problem and there checking each one separately to release or ship back

Users who are viewing this thread