Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We are just trying to get people the best deal isn't that the point of posting?
No, that isn't the point here. You're in a vendor section... posting in THEIR thread. Koon's is justified to complain nicely, as they did.

If we want to post about general deals from any dealership, feel free to start a thread in an appropriate section.

YgrEngr

Reaction score
Craig - Just sent you an email on a white Limited. Please let me know if you have questions.

thanks,
Brian

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your page? It’s a public forum if you don’t like it beat that price. Pretty shltty comment imo.
Isn't this his paid site vendor area? The idea is that this thread is for HIS pricing, not price comparisons that others can't back up with simple math... I think the idea is just to keep THIS thread organized and on topic, not having a monopoly over pricing info across the entire forum.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Isn't this his paid site vendor area? The idea is that this thread is for HIS pricing, not price comparisons that others can't back up with simple math... I think the idea is just to keep THIS thread organized and on topic, not having a monopoly over pricing info across the entire forum.
Exactly. Vendors enable forums... so the LEAST we could do is not crap on one teensie tiny little area of said forum.

If I posted a for sale thread, I sure as heck would not appreciate others jumping in and selling the same thing. Start your own sale thread.

PaGregSS

Reaction score
I contacted Craig for a quote after finding this forum and he had me a quote the same day that was awesome. The next day we dealt with a trade in value, sight unseen. Its been great dealing with Craig thus far. Hoping to talk to him tomorrow and get the final paperwork done to get my order in.

757Mopar

Reaction score
be careful guys....

they reran my credit after my credit union gave them a check and redid the loan under their name with my credit union. I ended up with two loans on the same truck. My credit union was able to sort it out, but i should not have to deal with this after spending over $50K DOLLARS for a new vehicle. The salesman {I think it was craig) promised me my credit was not being a a hard hit but it was. koons will never get my business again. They may think it is funny they sold a refrigerator to an Eskimo but i will tell everyone i know and online to stay clear of these con artist.

I think it is Hilarious that koons has to have a damage control on payroll just for yelp. Maybe koons should stop cutting corners, and stop deceiving customers. Just so you know koons the whole buying experience is all recorded on my phone. It is legal in VA to do that in . You are warned guys. the ******** he caused me was almost 8 hours with my credit union.

be careful boys....

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
be careful guys....

they reran my credit after my credit union gave them a check and redid the loan under their name with my credit union. I ended up with two loans on the same truck. My credit union was able to sort it out, but i should not have to deal with this after spending over $50K DOLLARS for a new vehicle. The salesman {I think it was craig) promised me my credit was not being a a hard hit but it was. koons will never get my business again. They may think it is funny they sold a refrigerator to an Eskimo but i will tell everyone i know and online to stay clear of these con artist.

I think it is Hilarious that koons has to have a damage control on payroll just for yelp. Maybe koons should stop cutting corners, and stop deceiving customers. Just so you know koons the whole buying experience is all recorded on my phone. It is legal in VA to do that in . You are warned guys. the ******** he caused me was almost 8 hours with my credit union.

be careful boys....
thanks for the info !

NDanecker

Reaction score
I also had somewhat of negative experience. I worked with a salesman via email, text and phone calls. Worked out a deal on trading in 2014 Ram 3500 for a Trackhawk. Also agreed on how much I'm putting down and financing. Filled out a finance app and agreed on the interest rate. Everything was documented before I made the trip down there.

Got there and everything was smooth until I got into the finance department. They tried jamming me on the interest rate and with the high dollar amount financed it would have been a significant difference. I was pissed as we agreed on a rate BEFORE i decided to drive 200+ miles to the dealer. They thought they had me. I ended up walking out of the dealer and the manager caught me just as I pulled from the parking spot. They cut it that close. They ended up making the original deal but it left an uneasy feeling that they tried to make money off the finance part (reselling the loan). That last minute bait-n-switch pissed me off.

A year later I traded the Trackhawk in for the 2019 Ram from them and it was smooth as silk. Very nice to deal with.

My oldest is getting his license this summer and my youngest 3 years later. I will certainly try to put another deal together as they do have a huge inventory and have some deals. JUST BE CAREFUL and STAND YOUR GROUND. All dealers will always attempt to make that extra buck especially if they smell blood. Do your homework and get everything documented, and remember mistakes can happen which is why its important to have everything written down.

To the OP - I doubt it was on purpose. I can see trying to negotiate a few extra dollars here and there, but to double dip on a finance loan - that doesn't go unnoticed. LOL.

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I purchased from Koons Tysons when I lived in NoVa. I didn't have any issues but keep in mind... they are car salesmen. Always go in armed with information (research) whatever you are buying and SHOP around for the best deals !

WreckerRC

Reaction score
I really wish I would have seen its... i just got a 2019 from Lindsay 2 days ago.

WreckerRC

Reaction score
I purchased from Koons Tysons when I lived in NoVa. I didn't have any issues but keep in mind... they are car salesmen. Always go in armed with information (research) whatever you are buying and SHOP around for the best deals !
I am in Nova as well.