Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new Ram Trucks

Currently all Ram Trucks will be 7% under invoice on In Stock or Factory Orders!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] (preferred method) or TEXT ONLY at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing and any available incentives.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, Costco/Sams Club OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well and I can let you know what the Discount would be on others.

Thanks.,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
[email protected]
570-556-0451

Last edited:

knightro84

Reaction score
Glad to see you here Craig.

I ordered from Craig on 10/5 - process was super easy and he is very straight forward with everything. Got a great price on a truck with the exact options and color I wanted for a price that local dealers couldn't get within $2,000 of. I'll get to make a long weekend out of picking up the truck and even after travel costs I'll still be saving well over a grand.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
I agree completely. Craig was extremely helpful and had great pricing. He was also able to answer all my questions, or was able to quickly get an answer from a factory rep faster than anyone else I had spoken to. Ordered my truck from him. If there's any issues I will update the thread.

Cannonball

Reaction score
I'll add to this list of satisfied buyers ordering remotely through Craig @Koons_Tysons_Corner. Seems like there are already a few of us FL guys that found Koons offered a deal worth the drive.

Craig provides excellent communication, pricing is transparent and straight forward: invoice x agreed % below = discount before ANY applicable rebates/incentives (down to the dollar!) and trade in value floor was upfront and fair.

One of the very, very few salesmen/dealerships to treat email leads seriously... and as such, they earned a sale from it!

So far so good!

Flot

Reaction score

Bram2019

Reaction score
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new Ram Trucks

Currently all Ram Trucks will be 7% under invoice on In Stock or Factory Orders!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] (preferred method) or TEXT ONLY at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $699 processing and any available incentives.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, Costco/Sams Club OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well and I can let you know what the Discount would be on others.

Thanks.,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
[email protected]
570-556-0451
Craid sent email to your gmail address. Want to make sure you got it
Bernie

TwinSac

Reaction score
What would be the best way for someone from California to do something like this?

Maple

Reaction score
What would be the best way for someone from California to do something like this?
Post mentions that they can't sell to Massachusetts or California, due to tax/title/registration requirements. What you might do is get a quote from Craig on a similarly outfitted truck, which will outline the exact discounts per line item and use that as leverage to negotiate at a local dealer.

Longhorn

Reaction score
I sent Craig an email request, he replied wanting a pdf with configuration. I have a Mac and try to convert web page to pdf but not all items that are scrollable appear on page does anyone know a way around that?

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
I sent Craig an email request, he replied wanting a pdf with configuration. I have a Mac and try to convert web page to pdf but not all items that are scrollable appear on page does anyone know a way around that?
Instead of converting it to a PDF can you do a print and then click PDF. This should print the page to PDF exactly as you see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDanecker

Reaction score
I bought 2 cars from Koon's (not Craig but another salesman). Great dealership to deal with. Would def buy again from them. A++++

Thedonandmikeshow

Reaction score
Does “group buy” effect order speed? The OP has been offering this price (7% off) for the whole past year I have been on this forum. Tons of posters recommended me the Koons 7% no haggle deal. Why is this now being labeled as group buy? Do you have to wait to group all the orders together causing longer wait times?

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
No, I can submit the order at any point. I do not wait until I have "x" amount of orders then place them. I place orders right away. So to answer your question, no there is no wait time for me to place the order as I do it right away.

Thanks,

Craig

Does “group buy” effect order speed? The OP has been offering this price (7% off) for the whole past year I have been on this forum. Tons of posters recommended me the Koons 7% no haggle deal. Why is this now being labeled as group buy? Do you have to wait to group all the orders together causing longer wait times?