5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got a 19. Waiting for deletes and tunes.

H_well5

Reaction score
Hey guys I just picked up my 19 3500 single wheel and at this point in time I’m glad I still have my 12. I bought my 12 mega cab used with barely under 120k miles and immediately got it deleted and tuned. I use my truck for work and it now has over 300k problem free miles thanks to no def choke holds. But I am wondering when I can do the same to my 5th gen. I’m a firm believer in deleting is for the better and I was wanting to know if there’s a tuner/delete kit coming soon so I can really let this monster breathe. If anyone knows anything I’d be glad to listen. Thanks

Grayman5752

Reaction score
So far everything is still in production, as far as I know. As for the exhaust piping, a new downpipe from the turbo has to be made because of a change in the after treatment components. Where are you located? I have one of the best guys in the southeast in my “entourage.” Just waiting for all the pieces to come together so he can start deleting the ‘19s

Users who are viewing this thread