5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamhandle.com

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
Anyone try this or thinking about it? I ran across it and I think I want some for the door. Thoughts?

90ef6836e20320f541de986124e00f66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone try this or thinking about it? I ran across it and I think I want some for the door. Thoughts?

90ef6836e20320f541de986124e00f66.jpg

I’m not that anal but it seems it could work

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
My question is why do you need that to close a door. It's not that hard to close your truck door. Or mine aren't anyway lol

Lol mine aren’t either but I think it’s to keep people’s hands off the exterior paint.

wahudiditagain

Reaction score
I have an all black truck and I'm pretty OCD about how clean it is. I bought a set of these and really like them. Once I trained myself and the wife to use them there are no more fingerprints on the doors.

whetrick1

Reaction score
I have an all black truck and I'm pretty OCD about how clean it is. I bought a set of these and really like them. Once I trained myself and the wife to use them there are no more fingerprints on the doors.

But if not careful there will be some pinched fingers before long. Finger and door jams don't work well together lol.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use my elbow or the back of the hand or a rag or something .. no prints at all .. 'course if I had a Black truck .. then I'd just 3D print my own for cents-on-the-dollar

Users who are viewing this thread