5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

★ Jake's Max Steel HK REBEL 12 ★ Prodigy 18's

Lize

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I have to ask, how do you like the drop in bed liner? I am thinking of going that route instead of a spray in since my truck is leased, and then just removing it before trading it back in.
Will a drop in scratch the truck bed over time and cause problems at the end of the lease? I've never taken one out to check but think a bedbug might be a better option if you want to remove it later. Just a thought, others who have removed liners may be able to advise.

RedRocketZ28

Reaction score
Will a drop in scratch the truck bed over time and cause problems at the end of the lease? I've never taken one out to check but think a bedbug might be a better option if you want to remove it later. Just a thought, others who have removed liners may be able to advise.

Not sure. I went with a drop in though so we will see. If it scratches it then I guess I’ll leave it in there.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice ride! Wow....Great idea on exhaust tip adjustment! Has a custom look! I have Magnaflow cat-back (polished system) on order but I don't think their design will allow tips to be adjusted inward like the OEM setup. I know everyone is thinking "why put polished on a blacked out trim truck when they offer same system in black?" Well, Rebel has so little bling that I figured those long Magnaflow tips might look kinda cool polished along with the Fuel Hardline Gloss black/milled accent wheels. I am planning to paint front tow hooks matching flame red and ordered die cut flame red vinyl decals to go on R A M front letters. It should break up all the black on frontend. I put on the same Mopar mudflap as you but with the 18"x9" +1 Fuel Hardline wheels i needed to trim about 3" of inner portion of front pair for the OEM Goodyear Duratrac 33" tires to clear on turns. They really fit nice. I was promoting them to others but apparently parts of country with severe snowy weather is tough on non flexible designs with deep snow and chunks of ice etc. Here in Portland, Oregon it rarely snows much so they should last. I just added pic of front end with letters and tow hooks finished. View attachment 10183
:cool::cool:

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jake’s Rebel looks awesome. Question to Jake and any others who might know the answer. I’d like to put a black shackle on my receiver hitch like the one in Jake’s pics. But the truck is a tight fit in my garage as it is. Might be two or three inches between the back of the truck and the garage door when the door is closed. And that’s pulling into the garage as far as possible. Does anyone know how much the shackle sticks out from the receiver hitch when installed?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Rebel Yell

Reaction score
Pendaliner 62031SRX
Gator SFX soft tri-fold tonneau
MOPAR molded splash guards
MOPAR matte black boards
✔ hitch shackle
✔ tuck & center exhaust tips
✔ cover visor labels
✔ front door window tint
✔ disable drivers seat belt chime
View attachment 9452 View attachment 18902 View attachment 19946 View attachment 19945 View attachment 18904 View attachment 18905 View attachment 13111 View attachment 19257 View attachment 19965 View attachment 13112
Your Truck looks awesome! I just got my Rebel 12 in Max Steel last week and loving it so far. I went with the quad cab because I would rather have the extra bed space than cab space for how I plan to use the truck. Like you mine is pretty much fully loaded (no e-torque).
Did I read that you disabled the drivers seat belt chime...how did you do that??

Last edited:

19Jake

Reaction score
bar + 2 shackles...$50 shipped
Screenshot (20).png IMG_2715.JPG IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG

Last edited:

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score

19Jake

Reaction score
Hitch bar's an exact match to the anodized Radar Red interior trim.
Great rear view cam focal point, day & night.
Protrudes 2.5" from receiver...bumper protection(y)
IMG_2715.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread