5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivory Tri-Coat

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my lack of patience waiting for a build date on an eTorque/RamBox Limited, I wondered if the color I chose could be a holdup as well since Ivory was not part of the initial build options. I was just on the Ram site and started wading through "Search New Inventory" and happened to notice that two local dealers have Ivory trucks in transit to them. I'm making the assumption that "in transit" means built and left the factory, but that tells me that they are now in production of Ivory and I can scratch that off my holdup list.
The only pics I have of Ivory are of the two-tone Longhorn that was at the Houston auto show, but since the interior is so different from production I'm hesitant to assume the exterior is the same as well. It was purty though. Here's one shot:
y4mOUIK7Q_H8_geQjZ8j6bEtpGJhh-THWWt9f66M7qrmb79QbzMFJbHfddIJA2ruek2K3aS-xXYOWIF52b0HrLgtCKbW6U2peg7p5ePn2kWEyB69Umll-mjKwOfw01ImMqO6XqNrCsEAgWXqx65cDeR9dGhok7dVkEuBdFujB3qoupsZkd5DJBi0bzWI9oRQnSFHghPQaereRueF_k96-eiNQ

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That looks really nice. Thanks for that picture as well. It is the color I was convinced was my best option and I think it will look really, really sharp. Sounds like I want your same build with eTorque/Rambox Limited in that color. Unfortunately, I didn't build one so I'm at the mercy of waiting for these to hit lots in the Fall.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
go to 2 or 3 dealers get the best price and order what you want. it's hard to get exactly what you want if it's sitting on a lot. lots of options.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
good find! that's my order except i have the chrome bumpers and the standard wheels. the color is amazing. i've seen grand cherokee summits in this color, but not a ram limited. seeing this lets me know i picked the right color! thanks!

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
That is the color I am leaning to. Unfortunately, the only one in that color within 200 miles of me is a Limited with every conceivable option on it, pushing the sticker north of 66,000. Something I had not thought of, the 4x4 decal on that color looked GOOD.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took a long lunch to go see an Ivory Tri-Coat Laramie at my dealer. It is gorgeous. Extremely metallic and has a great depth to it. I blame my camera for the lack of that coming through in the pics, but in person it really pops. They had a lower-end 2019 with the plain white and it just looked anemic compared to the Tri-Coat. One thing that really stands out are the door handles - they just gleam and sparkle. Can't wait to see what it looks like after a ceramic coating!

y4mzmB6YXxas6u0qLUldCqpdfUFSFFAZbAyMO-mRK4lT0lsN_lLX19b6f2E_IhB5aZX4SL9MTpznfwLDhhdkVJsTbNaVj6EAHgcnaQlznUMcWDe3eaRoAINyT9LWrK4WpgkD-0Ibnt0OsVp1piup-MWTb9K-wcQdCdx8clrAasG83Tg5z5bw95OIJdBueg5h9XFsXOWiT7Q0nJoxhJG9E7kWA

y4mPj_U25y1WXXUXyHOlvBR1ijQSXujyO-Gd_hcnvFx4M8uuUeMWMrkaaLtmNI50SGQ9pzTt-f0MM_myIfndQk982_gLIb66ahepkFGSEtBcDvb3mRNfcHo3skbVUkHZ2Zu7ggKVeeCD1_XfIMm5Vkng7mf1CQ0EirUngOWU0Xj6kat1GmsK1Bo7_VZNPw-iW_CW_hghBHL9E5mN8A14xZgpA

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RAM 4times

Reaction score
thanks, yes that's closer to what i got. check out the window sticker for the level 1 equipment group is $2,300 compared to $2500 on mine. you see some odd differences on the window stickers. too bad the dealer didn't take better pics like the first one you put up did. thanks again. when mine comes in i'm going to get the wife to take some good shots so i can have her put them up. 8 weeks tomorrow for my order.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New dealer video I just found of an Ivory Limited with body color bumpers and Off Road Package. If it had eTorque and RamBoxes this would be my build.
Thanks for sharing. The dealer misspoke about a number of items in the first minute or so, but he did better after that. I like seeing the Off Road Package stance, tires, and stickers. I went with a dark/chrome color combo, but the color-matched bumpers give this white truck a clean look.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. The dealer misspoke about a number of items in the first minute or so, but he did better after that. I like seeing the Off Road Package stance, tires, and stickers. I went with a dark/chrome color combo, but the color-matched bumpers give this white truck a clean look.

Agreed on color matched bumpers. I went that route over chrome just for the look and it also detracts from the chipmunk cheeks. I'll just be off to get PPF installed ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread