5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a Girl!

Cannonball

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce to you all my new baby girl!!! She entered the world today at 0951 weighing in at 5,450 lbs and 232.9" long. She's been sent off to get cleaned up, so no pictures yet. She will be delivered in a few weeks!!

Her father, mother, and older brother cannot wait to get her home!

If you'd like ideas on what to get for our welcome home shower, she likes Borla exhaust, ceramic tint, JBLGX302 speakers, and chrome bug deflectors.

KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ !
@Koons_Tysons_Corner

Cannonball

Reaction score
DELIVERED! 20 NOVEMBER 2018!

32 days from order to delivery.

The welcome home shower is unfortunately still weeks away until I'm back from overseas so you all have plenty of time send the gifts after Thanksgiving :p

That being said, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thankful for my two hard working hands, loving family, the freedoms of America, and ability to purchase such a fine machine.

Cannonball

Reaction score
A few first impressions:

Cylinder deactivation occurring often and holding her at 70 on flat ground. I back of

Deactivation is noticable with radio off.

Headlights are excellent. The highs are blinding to others for sure.

The alpine ROCKS!

No bed extender included with Rambox anymore

2000 rpm is 72mph with 22s and 3.92

Aluminum spare with non etorque

Posting while driving is dangerous. Don't do it.

Cannonball

Reaction score
To add some context, I'm pulling an all nighter to FL. 700 miles to go!

Also, i definitly am noticing an exhaust leak like clicking when in 4 cylinders just before switching to 8. Also slightly there when in 8 at 1800 rpm.

Sound meter app shows 61 to 64 dB at 70mph

17.5mpg first 200 miles 70;30 hwy;traffic

Now where to get dinner!?

Cannonball

Reaction score
800 inaugural miles at 18.1 w 87 grade

Cruise control and eco don't play well together but prob because i set it at 74 or 75 the majority of the trip.

EVERYONE thinks my highs are on. Flashed the whole trip. I've even been locked in aero mode.

The bass at only plus 3 blows me away. So very impressed. It does need tweeters in the dash though

20181214_052349.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread