5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the off road package truck level?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hay Alacombe , what would be involved to "somewhat" level with the off road package? 2" spacers? new control arms etc. any thoughts?
Not sure I would imagine its the same amount of rake as a stock 19 ram without the off road package. @devildodge can probably give you a way better answer then I can. I am going to leave it up to him. I dont want to say something that might be incorrect

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put some weight in the bed:p.

Seriously though, the rake is for when you load the truck it levels out. So when you do level the truck, and you load the bed it may actually point up.

By that same logic, the Air Suspension trucks should be level since they auto level for loads anyways. Anybody know what the stance (rake) on AS equipped trucks looks like?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the air suspension trucks should be level...as the air suspension compensates for the load.

I think any of the pics showing a driving air suspension truck woukd suspension how this.

Users who are viewing this thread