5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is my system getting updates

Hutch70

Reaction score
My Ram is equipped with the 12' screen and I have never received any notifications that my Uconnect did or is about to do an OTA update. I check the website and put in the VIN and it says my system is up to date. So far the only update that I know about is when the dealership did my Amp update. apologies if this is in an older post.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Ram is equipped with the 12' screen and I have never received any notifications that my Uconnect did or is about to do an OTA update. I check the website and put in the VIN and it says my system is up to date. So far the only update that I know about is when the dealership did my Amp update. apologies if this is in an older post.
Same boat I've never had any notification on my radio. I'd assume we're good to go and up to date.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same boat I've never had any notification on my radio. I'd assume we're good to go and up to date.
Same here. No notifications of OTA update and web site always says I’m up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread