5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 11 pairing issue

RamSco

Reaction score
Anyone else having Uconnect / iPhone 11 pairing issues? Neither my nor my daughter’s 11’s will pair with my pickup. My previous iPhone 7 paired in seconds.

bdcramer1

Reaction score
My iPhone 11 Pro Max paired, but it did take a while for the truck to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamSco

Reaction score
My iPhone 11 Pro Max paired, but it did take a while for the truck to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I’ve tried 5 times plus once with my daughter’s phone. Given you paired, at least I know now it’s possible.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else having Uconnect / iPhone 11 pairing issues? Neither my nor my daughter’s 11’s will pair with my pickup. My previous iPhone 7 paired in seconds.

Mine wouldn’t pair on first try. Deleted my old phone from the Uconnect then it paired no problem.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their iphone 11 phones not being able to read text messages? I have an iPhone 11 Pro and the messages button is grayed out. When I click on it, it says that my device is not currently supported for messaging. I can send/receive phone calls, but messaging is essentially disabled. Wife has same issue with her Pacifica and her iPhone 11.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their iphone 11 phones not being able to read text messages? I have an iPhone 11 Pro and the messages button is grayed out. When I click on it, it says that my device is not currently supported for messaging. I can send/receive phone calls, but messaging is essentially disabled. Wife has same issue with her Pacifica and her iPhone 11.
Click the information icon at the far right in your Bluetooth for the iPhone 11 and make sure that all boxes are checked in the phones settings.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Click the information icon at the far right in your Bluetooth for the iPhone 11 and make sure that all boxes are checked in the phones settings.
I've done that. Uconnect website doesn't show the iPhone 11 as a supported phone yet. I wonder if they need to push an update. Does anyone have an iphone 11 and able to receive text messages?

Users who are viewing this thread