5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dustinwebb

Reaction score
Checking to see if anyone has had same issue apparently I’m getting now. Wife was telling me when she looked out the 2nd floor window my dash lights and infotainment screen were lite up, I was like great something else going on; when I went out to check it out it was doing it for me. My first thought was maybe something somehow was touching the handle making it come on, or my prayers were answered and it was being stolen. It comes on like your have pressed the push-to-start button and went to ACC mode, then it will eventually go out. The screen doesn’t come on all the way, just the backlight comes on. Very weird, and it seems I keep having issue after issue with this truck, wish it would disappear, burn, or I could rewind time and not purchase it. Only one pic I took is all I could attach; I’ve had nothing but issues with this truck, on another note my previous issue with the headliner showing water intrusion signs and going into dealer to get replaced, and windshield replaced, they did the 3rd brake light hardware/gasket change - STILL LEAKING!!!! @RAM @RamCares @5thGen2019 @FCARam @Wasanicetruck @Wouldlovetohavenodefects @Lemon @Helpme

Attachments

• 3CB087D7-4F26-457B-A629-793AE72C1FDD.jpeg
    3CB087D7-4F26-457B-A629-793AE72C1FDD.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 28

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello Dustinwebb,

Thank you for grabbing our attention on this. Please send us a PM, our team would like to look further into this for you.

William
Ram Cares

Synergy26

Reaction score
Did this screen issue get resolved?? Im a m having the same issue and would love to know what they did. TIA. @RAM @RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread