5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In dash display question

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question for everyone. About 1/3 of the time of less when I have the dash set to fuel economy display, I get thr "current" fuel economy in the upper right hand corner (see the pic where it says current and 99 ..I was coasting). However this comes and goes without me doing any changes. Anyone else experiencing this? 20180830_122116.jpg

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tend to run in this mode and have not experienced this. Your post will have me watching this.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
If let your foot off the gas and coast, it will show this until you press the accelerator again.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If let your foot off the gas and coast, it will show this until you press the accelerator again.
I will do it regardless of whether I'm coasting or not (from 99 during coating down to I think I've seen 6)

AZOutdoors was correct in that you can use the left and right arrows to toggle through the two different screens under fuel economy...they only difference I saw was the adding of this "current reading". Its possible I was inadvertently pressing them...can't rule it out although it could just as easily be a software bug

Ram Guru
Reaction score
if you are using cruise, the set speed in indicated instead of the real-time MPG.

Ramlax

Reaction score
I don’t have my truck with me to check this, but I think if you push the right arrow button on the left side of the steering wheel you can select if this shows or not.
This is correct

Users who are viewing this thread