5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identifying screws

timelinex

Reaction score
I need to get some replacement screws and looking at the diagrams on mopar sites haven't helped. They don't seem to match up in dimension or visually to mine.

1. Its the screw that holds the fender flares in the wheel well to the fender. 8mm head

2. Its the screw that holds the tailights to the bed. T25 head

Attachments

• screws.jpg
    screws.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 7

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I need to get some replacement screws and looking at the diagrams on mopar sites haven't helped. They don't seem to match up in dimension or visually to mine.

1. Its the screw that holds the fender flares in the wheel well to the fender. 8mm head

2. Its the screw that holds the tailights to the bed. T25 head
Looks like #1 is this screw...

And #2 is this screw...

timelinex

Reaction score
Looks like #1 is this screw...

And #2 is this screw...
YESSSSSSSS

Thank you!

I was using Mopar parts giant as it was a site linked to in a different screw thread. Their design charts are so much worse and definitely didn't have these screws in them.

Thanks again for taking the time to find them!

EDIT:

The funny part is that I noticed you arrived at these correct screws by going to Ram 1500. When I enter my vehicle 2020 Ram 3500 I actually end up getting the same wrong and worse diagrams. Hmmm

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSS

Thank you!

I was using Mopar parts giant as it was a site linked to in a different screw thread. Their design charts are so much worse and definitely didn't have these screws in them.

Thanks again for taking the time to find them!

EDIT:

The funny part is that I noticed you arrived at these correct screws by going to Ram 1500. When I enter my vehicle 2020 Ram 3500 I actually end up getting the same wrong and worse diagrams. Hmmm
Ah, I assumed you were asking about a 1500 since this is the 1500 forum, and you didn't say what your truck is. Hopefully they use the same screws for HD's, but I wouldn't assume that.

timelinex

Reaction score
Ah, I assumed you were asking about a 1500 since this is the 1500 forum, and you didn't say what your truck is. Hopefully they use the same screws for HD's, but I wouldn't assume that.
Shoot, that's my bad. I didn't realize I was in the 1500 forum. But as I said, based on dimensions and pictures THOSE are the correct screws while the HD ones look wrong. Not sure whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread