5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to sell Sport 22 wheels and tires less than 300 miles. What do you guys suggest on process and price?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I definitely suggest you list them in our forum ( per forum rules ) and as far as pricing a lot of guys aren’t selling their wheels because price wise they think they are gold lol. My thought is no one is going to pay a ton for what’s considered oem wheels / tires. I’ve seen some post prices like they were still on a brand new truck. Then factor in the cost of shipping wheels & tires is exorbitant so that plays a strong part.

If you really want them to sell, price them accordingly and be prepared to sift through the offers. To answer your questionas far as pricing, I would $1200.00.

Burnzzz

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time porboy! So my local dealer said 500 buy back or trade mopar parts. I'm thinking 1k forum sale! Where do I find these rules you speak of?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You’re welcome and the easiest way of posting is as follows:
Have your username
The date of your sale
Actual photo (s) of what you are selling
5thgenrams
All listed on a piece of paper on what you are selling
I would strongly advise you to post where these wheels are, what exactly comes with them, and how if needed shipping will be covered and paid.

Also if you go to our classified section at the top it will show forum rules for posting.

dredge38

Reaction score
Good to know as I’ll have a set for sale soon as well. Craigslist is still good I think to keep things local and not have to worry about shipping. I do love these 22’s one of the best oem designs out there.

dredge38

Reaction score
Not sure who your comment is for but for me yes mine will be for sale, probably in the next couple of weeks.

SupremeWill

Reaction score
If anyone is in the Houston area or South Texas and has a set for sale or maybe looking to do some trading for a set of laramie longhorn 20" wheels please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread