5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made it to the New Forum!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey @Slim everything is set up as far as I can tell, let me know if you have any issues and I'll do my best to get them resolved as quickly as possible.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I made it. After mastering the last one, this one is a bit confusing.

We lost all our likes lol.

Also, our info we put in to our account is missing, ie. Birthday, location, occupation, and about me stuff. Not a big deal, can just reenter, but if it could be transfered that would be great.

Also noticed the emojis from the last site don't work for this site and just show up as a bunch of words.

But, I have also noticed improvements also, will just take awhile to get used too.

That's all I noticed, looking from cellphone, @Jared Balfour

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One quick tip...if you've been keeping up with everything, and you don't want (literally) every post and response to appear as new/unread, go to the "Forums" pulldown at the top of the screen and select "Mark as Read". Saved me some frustration ;)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@SpeedyV I was just going to edit mine to say that.

I noticed this is alot easier to use, but all the secrets I learned to speed my style of searching, have to be relearned.

But, it is very similar to Moparinsiders.com so it won't be as odd going from one to the other

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not everything is perfect, I noticed a few things as you guys have mentioned, and previous PM's are also one sided now. The good news is that for going to a completely different software most everything transferred over nicely and going forward everything should be better.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For a total switch, very impressed. My notices are very miniscule and nothing urgent. Just got to take some time to get used to it. Just more reason to browse;)

Users who are viewing this thread