5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just love this truck!

BNeal

Reaction score
I know there are many opinions regarding Ram Boxes, MFT, digital mirror, etc., but I just love the flexibility these options afford. The tailgate extender, the Ram Box takes up the slack from the ratchet strap, and the digital mirror gives me great visibility while the BakFlip covers up the rear glass.
1633214343054.png 1633214575414.png

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Digital rear view mirror is a home run for times just like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the digital rear view. In addition to liking it during my own driving, while teaching our daughter how to drive it really helps me in the passenger seat. Between my eye balls, my passenger side tow mirror and the digital rear view, I can keep an eye on all of our surroundings, as I am teaching her to as well.

Oh and the MFT too, that has already paid for itself in terms of convenience.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I haven't needed the digital mirror yet, but it's fun showing it off to my friends and family. But the rest of the toys have come in real handy for me. I'm also a big fan of the HUD.

Users who are viewing this thread