5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hydro Blue Pearl Body Match Door Handles?

Swaybird25

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2022 Rebel in Hydro Blue Pearl, however, it did not come equipt with passive entry or body color match door handles. Does anyone know the part numbers specifically for replacement door handles in Hydro Blue Pearl?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . That’s weird, I thought all Rebels came with body color door handles . I’m sure someone on here will know the part numbers you’re looking for .

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The body color handles are part of an option package. I'm not positive but I think it's the Rebel Level 2 that included the passive entry option. Level 1 Rebels received black handles.

Reaction score
I am interested also. I have a Hydro Blue Rebel Level 1. Would Like Blue Door Handles and tailgate handle

CaliRebel

Reaction score
I might be wrong but I don't think you can buy pre-painted door handles. At least, i've never heard of it. I wouldn't hurt checking in with your dealer.
My best bet on getting some is finding a hydro blue truck at a wrecking yard.
Or my preferred method is seeing if you could find a vinyl wrap that matches hydro blue and just wrap your door handles.

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a 2022 Rebel in Hydro Blue Pearl, however, it did not come equipt with passive entry or body color match door handles. Does anyone know the part numbers specifically for replacement door handles in Hydro Blue Pearl?
Are you planning to add passive entry? I'll try to find parts numbers. I have 21 ram but should be same.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
handles no passive entry.png

That should be it. Last CAP on list its with keyhole, tailgate is without surround view option just regular backup camera, handles are without passive entry.

George M

Reaction score
Are you planning to add passive entry? I'll try to find parts numbers. I have 21 ram but should be same.

Toperz:
I am wondering the same for a 23 Big Horn I have on order. I cant find the part number for the Delmonico Red for the 1500. Do you have that number?
Thanks

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Toperz:
I am wondering the same for a 23 Big Horn I have on order. I cant find the part number for the Delmonico Red for the 1500. Do you have that number?
Thanks
What is color code of your truck?
They may change name like for example Hydro Blue is call now Atlantic Blue

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The POC shows it as PRV Delmonico Red Pearl Coat
It should be this:
1671230772400.png

It shows rebel but works with bighorn too. I believe middle cap is with keyhole. This is up to '22 so maybe parts numbers are different(but I don't think so).

George M

Reaction score
Thanks. When my truck get in I'll get back with you. Just to be clear, these are the handles for Passive Entry right?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. When my truck get in I'll get back with you. Just to be clear, these are the handles for Passive Entry right?
The passive entry handle parts for PRV would be:
Two handles- 6CV64NRVAD
Right cap- 6CV52NRVAB
Left cap- 6CV50NRVAC

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you read quotes, its for 22ram. Jimmy has most updated info with parts#

Users who are viewing this thread