5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homelink Buttons to turn on LED Lightbars (WORKING)

limited_19

Reaction score
So, I know this has been asked a bunch of times and now I have a working solution. I purchased something similar, but I found it on amazon. I wired it 12v on my truck, but I went off of the ignition power. I have my button 2 on my home link turning on my light bar behind my grill. I have 2 more buttons for future accessories. I will post photos/video soon of my truck. Just been bad weather lately.

Last edited:

karlmajors

Reaction score
So, I know this has been asked a bunch of times and now I have a working solution. I purchased something similar, but I found it on amazon. I wired it 12v on my truck, but I went off of the ignition power. I have my button 2 on my home link turning on my light bar behind my grill. I have 2 more buttons for future accessories. I will post photos/video soon of my truck. Just been bad weather lately.

This is pure gold. I didn't have the heart to drill a hole for a switch in my '19 rebel. Can you share a link the hardware you bought that works with homelink?

Users who are viewing this thread