5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home screen stuck at Loading

Jennwebster33

Reaction score
Hi. Just got my 2022 Ram 1500 and aside from almost crashing when the engine shut itself off and applied the parking brake but my home screen just keeps saying loading information.

Anyone know how to fix this? I am bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow for the almost dying issue but wondering if any insight to this less life threatening issue. At less than 200 miles, I am having huge regrets turning in my old 2019 dumbed down tradesman.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Maybe disconnect the batter for 10 minutes. Curious what the dealer says

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Hi. Just got my 2022 Ram 1500 and aside from almost crashing when the engine shut itself off and applied the parking brake but my home screen just keeps saying loading information.

Anyone know how to fix this? I am bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow for the almost dying issue but wondering if any insight to this less life threatening issue. At less than 200 miles, I am having huge regrets turning in my old 2019 dumbed down tradesman.
After having spent over 12 hours at two dealerships, one radio replaced, and at least 1200 miles in transit to the dealerships; all to still have a faulty radio and one finger salute from Stellantis, I'd say you are 1005 correct. Yesterday, I was told by a technician that there will e a software update coming out in about 6 months that should correct the issues we are having with our wonderful radios. Since I haven't had any issues with our 18 2500 with the UConnect 4 system, I asked if it was possible to have the faulty UConnect 5 replaced y a UConnect 4 radio. The service department said no as they wouldn't interface electronically with the new trucks. Since the issues effect all FCA products, only the worst cases are going to get new radios due to the short supply of radios.

I don't want to make your day gloomy but don't expect anything encouraging to come from the dealerships. Bottom line, we got took by FCA when we ought our trucks. They have a known problem and don't care about making it right. Sorry about the sad news but just letting you know what I have been through the past 6 months. I wish you well.

Users who are viewing this thread