5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya!

kissmysta

Reaction score
Hey y'all! I put in an order on Monday April 25, and already have a VIN, with an estimated delivery of 10-15 weeks! I'm so excited to FINALLY be a truck mom!

I do have a series of questions for once my truck comes in.. I have always wanted a train horn! --Do any of you have one? What are your thoughts on them in general? They're probably frowned upon, and I definitely need to research if they're illegal in GA. Are there places that install them, or are people doing work on their trucks themselves? I'd want it as an alternate horn so that I'm not constantly having people defecate themselves if it were to scare them!

Anyway, I'm excited to be here!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! I’m going to leave the train horn discussion to others, but it can be done on an alternate button pretty easily. It could even be set up to use a homelink button in the driver’s visor if you wanted to have an elaborate install.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Welcome! Don't know about the train horn but I have hooked up a light to my homelink buttons if you end up going that route.

Users who are viewing this thread