5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden winch mount for 2019 Big Horn

T-TownPig

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Big Horn 4 x 4 off-road.
I am looking for one of two things. A hidden winch mount or a bull bar with a winch mount that isn’t super big and ugly. I thought I had read that the big horn has the clearance behind the bumper for a hidden one like the rebel has. Does anyone have experience with this?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Running the Rebel version, but they make one for all DTs:

TML_REBEL

Reaction score
View attachment 77247
I can’t imagine going some of the places I do with this truck without the peace of mind the winch provides. Vice mount with Smitty 12k. Good luck
I love your truck! I am thinking of going with this winch setup for my truck. Could you post a pic of what it looks like underneath?

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love your truck! I am thinking of going with this winch setup for my truck. Could you post a pic of what it looks like underneath?
Thx. Sure maybe in next couple days as it’s 30 below here and I’m at work most of the day but I will try to snap a couple for you.

Users who are viewing this thread