5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from NorCal.

Grayfuji

Reaction score
Hello all, new member from northern California. A few weeks ago, Sept 4th, I ordered my first Ram truck, and have been lurking here for info. My order: Patriot blue, 2019 Laramie Crew cab, off road pkg, 33gal tank, 3.92 gearing, level 2 pkg, 12"screen, air suspension, e-torque Hemi, bench seat, and pano. sunroof. Fingers crossed.

Cheers!

Gray

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcom
Hello all, new member from northern California. A few weeks ago, Sept 4th, I ordered my first Ram truck, and have been lurking here for info. My order: Patriot blue, 2019 Laramie Crew cab, off road pkg, 33gal tank, 3.92 gearing, level 2 pkg, 12"screen, air suspension, e-torque Hemi, bench seat, and pano. sunroof. Fingers crossed.

Cheers!

Gray
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the order. Now comes the hard part- waiting! When you get time if you could please update your account signature with your truck build that you listed above it helps everyone get to know what specs a particular contributor might have without having to ask! Thank you

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Welcome, my last Ramwas Patriot blue. It’s sharp. Good luck make sure to post pics when you get it.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Grayfuji

Reaction score
hmmmmm so is it a bad thing if I haven't heard from my dealer but just saw on their website my truck listed as "in transit" ???? Kind of curious why it is shown as an available vehicle, and if that is standard practice?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hmmmmm so is it a bad thing if I haven't heard from my dealer but just saw on their website my truck listed as "in transit" ???? Kind of curious why it is shown as an available vehicle, and if that is standard practice?
I’d call and find out. Likely an error on the part of some one in a back office.

Grayfuji

Reaction score
I’d call and find out. Likely an error on the part of some one in a back office.
thanks 356! I talked to him a little bit ago, he said something about "when the vehicle is shipped it automatically shows on their website." ..... so I guess I don't need to be paranoid sounds plausible. On the plus side he said supposed to be at dealer around the 21st. fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread