5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hennessy" TRX ?

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Don't know too many who live in Texas...Houston for that matter that seem to have much good to say about Hennessey...I think mostly to do with pricing compared to other awesome builders/tuners in the area. I will say they have some cool products. This one being what most all would consider overpriced, but hey for 1 in 3 in the world it'd be a pretty cool truck to at least check out.

Wonder if they will put the first one on their track here in Sealy, TX for an unveiling 1/4 mile run...that'd be something I'd go check out.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is only $500,000. :rolleyes:o_O

You might as will by a Peterbilt 18 Wheeler at those prices.

"The team at Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) is planning to build the biggest and most powerful truck in the company’s 29-year history. HPE will soon be building a 6X6 conversion of the 2021 Ram TRX truck. However, the 702 bhp factory Hellcat supercharged V8 will be replaced by a specially tuned 7.0L Hellephant engine that will deliver over 1200 bhp.

Since 2017, the Hennessey team has built and delivered a total of 15 VelociRaptor 6X6 and GOLIATH 6X6 trucks to clients from around the world, making them some of the most exclusive vehicles ever produced by Hennessey Performance. Hennessey will only be building a total of three Mammoth 6X6 Hellephant-powered Ram TRX trucks which will make it the most powerful and most exclusive truck ever offered by the company. It will also be the most expensive with a cost of $500,000 which includes the base Ram TRX."

sdog

Reaction score
JqQK3f2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread