5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Orlando Fl

AchievMo

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals....

I am here from Orlando FL, just got a 2019 Big Horn 1500 Crew Cab about a month ago. I am glad I found this group, hoping to find ways to customize the truck as there doesnt appear to be much available for the 5th Gen (which sucks).

I just got a 4/6 lowering kit, looking at 22 or 24 in rims and the damn thing has chrome and I want to either wrap or paint it to look more like a sport edition (no chrome).

Any ideas, places to look for customizations would be great.

Thanks
brian

robber98

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals....

I am here from Orlando FL, just got a 2019 Big Horn 1500 Crew Cab about a month ago. I am glad I found this group, hoping to find ways to customize the truck as there doesnt appear to be much available for the 5th Gen (which sucks).

I just got a 4/6 lowering kit, looking at 22 or 24 in rims and the **** thing has chrome and I want to either wrap or paint it to look more like a sport edition (no chrome).

Any ideas, places to look for customizations would be great.

Thanks
brian
Where did you get the lowering kit?

Users who are viewing this thread