5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New Jersey

mortarman

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I'll be done a lease soon and looking to getting a truck. Looking at the new Rams but seeing a lot of issues with them. Also seeing problems with FCA and customer service. I realize they're selling like hot cakes so I'm here to get more info to convince myself to get one.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I'll be done a lease soon and looking to getting a truck. Looking at the new Rams but seeing a lot of issues with them. Also seeing problems with FCA and customer service. I realize they're selling like hot cakes so I'm here to get more info to convince myself to get one.
Hello I am also located in New Jersey, what is it that you would like to know ? We can go to pm if you would prefer not to clutter this. :)

gisboro

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, all manufactures have their problems, this new Ram has had a few but not as many as you would think, people tend to only post if something is wrong. Check out how many have sold and how many have complaints or issues. There are a far greater number out there that are running just fine, than those that aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread