5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Bucks county PA

79 300

Reaction score
Hello fellow Ram owners. I just ordered a 2019 Bighorn yesterday and decided to join the forum. I had been reading it for some time, and must say it really helped. I never would have known some of the things to look out for, especially the tow mirror dilemma.
I currently have a 2013 Ram 2500 I will be trading in when the new truck arrives. The 2500 has been a great truck, but I have had enough of the rough ride, and climbing in and out of it is getting tougher all the time for my wife (she has back problems). I couldn't believe I was in a truck the first time I drove a 2019- such a smooth ride.

Other vehicles owned currently include a Jeep Grand Cherokee, a Challenger SRT 392 and a 1979 Chrysler 300 I have owned since 1992, and my late father owned before that.

This 2019 will be my fourth Ram owned. My first was a 1987 W150 Power Ram, bought new in '87.

I am really looking forward to being part of the great group of Mopar owners here.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello from Cambria County. Another giving up their 2500. Nice fleet of vehicles you got.

Good luck with your order and thanks fofor joining us

Reaction score
I was thinking of maybe seeing if someone would like to set up a tri state meet one weekend!! Maybe a nice drive somewhere. Just food for thought maybe a site mod can set up a tab or group that people from certain areas can possibly set something up?

79 300

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the welcome!!

wthomps79

Reaction score
Hello fellow Ram owners. I just ordered a 2019 Bighorn yesterday and decided to join the forum. I had been reading it for some time, and must say it really helped. I never would have known some of the things to look out for, especially the tow mirror dilemma.
I currently have a 2013 Ram 2500 I will be trading in when the new truck arrives. The 2500 has been a great truck, but I have had enough of the rough ride, and climbing in and out of it is getting tougher all the time for my wife (she has back problems). I couldn't believe I was in a truck the first time I drove a 2019- such a smooth ride.

Other vehicles owned currently include a Jeep Grand Cherokee, a Challenger SRT 392 and a 1979 Chrysler 300 I have owned since 1992, and my late father owned before that.

This 2019 will be my fourth Ram owned. My first was a 1987 W150 Power Ram, bought new in '87.

I am really looking forward to being part of the great group of Mopar owners here.

Good old Bucks county roads. I lived in Lancaster for 7 years, and at the time I had a 99 F250 and 01 Dodge 3500. I know your pain.

Ram Daddy

Reaction score

I am in Bucks also, Bensalem to be exact and I am a newbie here too. Small world

Users who are viewing this thread