5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from Australia

Tatanka_ram

Reaction score
howdy all,

my name is Kaze i am currently living in Perth western Australia, i am originally from Hollister North Carolina, and have relocated for work since 2001.

this is my 2021 limited 1500 ram, imported and converted here in Australia, the American truck scene has taken off here and become popular!

Build list
2021 limited
5.5" rough country Lift + factory air ride
boral atak exhaust
22'' x 10 Fuel rims
35" nitto ridge grapplers

upcoming parts
super charger
boral headers
Tru track diff

appreciate yall for letting me join the group look forward to what the forum has to offer.

IMG_1293.JPG

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! I can’t even imagine all the hoops you have to jump through to get a vehicle imported. It looks like it was definitely worth it though!

Tatanka_ram

Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! I can’t even imagine all the hoops you have to jump through to get a vehicle imported. It looks like it was definitely worth it though!
believe it or not its a easy process, the wait times are less than desirable along with the $160k AUD price tag to own one. the hardest part is delivery

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/