5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from ARK

Dontra

Reaction score
Checking out the forum. Planning to get a 19 Laramie soon

Dontra

Reaction score
Will do. I have gotten the order ready, now to find the right dealer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Which Laramie? I have the "traditional" look, but this model can also be had in the Sport trim. As noted above, feel free to ask any questions.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, the Laramie trim, especially with the sport package is fast becoming my favorite Ram...good luck with your decision.

BossHawg

Reaction score
Will do. I have gotten the order ready, now to find the right dealer

Hey fellow Arkansan I went to Fletcher in NLR they gave me a good deal and Steve Landers Ram was going to give me about the same just didn't have exactly what i wanted.

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
I'm also in Arkansas, and am new to the forums, and to RAM Trucks. Ordered mine from Smart in Pine Bluff. Local to me, and got $9800+ off of sticker on well-equipped Laramie. The guys at Fletcher treated me well when I was shopping. They had a better selection, and I wanted to see all of the trim levels and colors I could before I made a decision. Was planning on going back up there, but Smart treated me right, so I did business locally.

Now, just waiting on it to arrive. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/