5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

CraigM

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Craig Murphy. I live in New Braunfels, Texas.
Yesterday I bought a "gently used" 2020 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD.
Truck is Royal Blue with the Indigo/Frost Interior.
I am sure that I will have a couple of questions and thought a forum might help me out some.
I just retired in January (sold a small garage) and am now trying to figure out what to do.
Probably don't even need a truck but wanted one.
Craig Murphy

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am unsure if the $250 rebate is for only new vehicles but look it up:
“Bonus Drive”

CraigM

Reaction score
I am unsure if the $250 rebate is for only new vehicles but look it up:
“Bonus Drive”
I looked up the Bonus Drive and it looks like I might have qualified through my insurance company, AMICA. Thank you so very much!!!!!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Craig Murphy. I live in New Braunfels, Texas.
Yesterday I bought a "gently used" 2020 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD.
Truck is Royal Blue with the Indigo/Frost Interior.
I am sure that I will have a couple of questions and thought a forum might help me out some.
I just retired in January (sold a small garage) and am now trying to figure out what to do.
Probably don't even need a truck but wanted one.
Craig Murphy
Welcome to the forum Craig, and congrats on the Limited!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I looked up the Bonus Drive and it looks like I might have qualified through my insurance company, AMICA. Thank you so very much!!!!!
Your welcome. I’m finding that if not for Patsy1099 starting this more than a year ago, and my occasional reminders, most owners wouldn’t ever know.
I wish there was a way a mod could put a sticky up on it, but then people would have to read that particular one. I’m afraid that some owners have missed out on the rebate.

I still don’t know what all the marketing information they gather about your other non-fca registered vehicle will do for them as that database can be just as easily rented from state DMV’s. I’ve never got so much as a single Allstate marketing letter since I got my rebate 10 months ago.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome!!! I’m just south of you. I’ve your into meeting people we have local TRC group. 1 in San Antonio and central (Austin) areas. On insta and book of face

Users who are viewing this thread