5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all fellow Ram members.

bravo1

Reaction score
I am glad to be a member.Have own quite a few Dodge Ram trucks,both gas and dieselMy first Dodge was in 1971.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
bravo1 said:
I am glad to be a member.Have own quite a few Dodge Ram trucks,both gas and dieselMy first Dodge was in 1971.
Welcome aboard @bravo1

bravo1

Reaction score
Hello everyone back at you all.....I have sold my 2013 Ram 1500,it was highly modified,which included a whipple supercharger,with a tuner. Gonna miss that 2013 Ram 1500 it was just a really nice truck,Mopar 4 inch lift kit, 295's Nitto Grapplers running on 18x9 Worx's wheels,off road tire carrier removeable with quick release's pin's to allow for the full use of the bed.Full length headers,12,000 lb winch from Warn wireless remote,sunroof.Off road jack system for the sand,bed mounted.Also sold my 2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 Cummin's 6.7L as well.Great truck's.....

bravo1

Reaction score
Howdy back to my fellow Coloradian,nice weather yet....Nice win yesterday by the Bronco's

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I stopped following the NFL over a year ago. The Avalanche are having a fairly entertaining season so far.

It's always nice weather. I just wish Wyoming would take their wind back. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread