5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight Swap

Stony0604

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before, but is it possible to swap out the reflective halogen headlight housing? The high end adaptive projection LED's are much more advanced so I doubt you can simply swap those, but what about swapping for the reflective LED housings? They just look so much nicer than the halogen.

dsn112

Reaction score
I was told they are not plug and play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsn112

Reaction score
I don’t see a price, any idea how much? Headlights them selves will run like a grand

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Reaction score
Just a note........I run RetroShop - the walk through there is mine, on our test mule.

We'll have the product listed on our website very soon, as its slated to release May 3rd!

Please keep an eye on the website, or our social media for more details. (IG is retroshopllc)

TY!!

Reaction score
these are released!

Vesperia2012

Reaction score
these are released!

Does everything work right with the adapter? Like the Dyalight running lights?

Reaction score
Does everything work right with the adapter? Like the Dyalight running lights?

Of course! Check out our install guide (linked on the product page, in the description) - you'll see all of the functions working on our test mule ;)

I've been running the prototype unit on this truck since January, been working great!

Vesperia2012

Reaction score
Of course! Check out our install guide (linked on the product page, in the description) - you'll see all of the functions working on our test mule ;)

I've been running the prototype unit on this truck since January, been working great!

Oh man I'm excited. Now I have to save up for the actual units. Where did you guys get your LED headlights?

DJ Thrasher

Reaction score
I will have a pair of the mid level leds available in the next week or so if anyone is interested they are the ones with the silver bezel. $1000

dsn112

Reaction score
Thats the adapters for the conversion you still have to buy the housing which is like $1500

You’re a bit high on price by about $450 shipped

dsn112

Reaction score
yeah 100+ for a **** adapter. Crazy.

It’s a lot of development then actually assembly and parts you’re paying for. I don’t have an issue paying for something like this knowing how much trial and error would cost me to try to make my own.

beefred00013

Reaction score
If you look at the site first you would see that they are 1400 with. The adapter included or 125 for just the adapters

Users who are viewing this thread