5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HARMAN KARDAN GRILLES???

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone thing to "dress up" my black boring speaker grilles, specifically the two on the headliner in the rear. I don't know if you can buy the harman karden speaker grilles but I'd love to, if not is their nothing available that just has a silver line around it to make it pop?

Attachments

• inside-look-the-2019-ram-1500-and-what-its-all-about-2018-04-20_23-50-42_385495.jpg
    inside-look-the-2019-ram-1500-and-what-its-all-about-2018-04-20_23-50-42_385495.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 114
  • tog_news-1200x480.jpg
    tog_news-1200x480.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 51Jw4Ed3uKL._AC_.jpg
    51Jw4Ed3uKL._AC_.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 114

DivrGuy

Reaction score
I'm interested in this too, but mainly for my door speakers. I have a Rebel with the red interior trim, and I found paint that matches the red used in the trim pieces surrounding the gauges and such. I was able to pop out the speaker grills in the dash, mask off the perforated section, and just paint the trim rings around them. But the doors will be much harder to do. I tried but had a hard time getting any tape to stick to the perforated section well enough to assure paint didn't bleed. I was wondering if anyone made just the trim rings for the door speakers. Then I could buy the trim rings, paint those, and then stick them on the door to cover the existing trim rings. The third picture you posted showing the speaker with the silver trim, has an insert showing just the rings. Where did you get that picture?

davidajpritchard

Reaction score
I had something fall in my cab that damaged the door grill, I assumed that it could be replaced on its own and I was wrong. It needed an entire new door panel and it was $3000...

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

river rat

Reaction score
The rebels have a red anodized trim ring, you might be able to purchase those.

DivrGuy

Reaction score
The rebels have a red anodized trim ring, you might be able to purchase those.
The Rebels with the HK system have the red rings. My Rebel with the Alpine system does not, it's just black. And on mine, the rings are not something that can be removed. It's just molded into the door. At least that's how the 2019's were. Has it changed on recent models? If there are rings available, that's what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread