5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Missouri!

d19r93

Reaction score
Good evening! I just got my 2020 Ram 1500 Night Edition, 5.7 MDS Crew Cab 4x4 yesterday. My wife tricked me and asked me to test drive a truck I like, and she went back and bought it! I was pretty stoked. Anyway, it's the Diamond Black Pearlcoat, which is gorgeous in sunlight! I found myself wanting a Ram when I had one for a rental for a week. I fell in love with the body style and the handling/ride. There are a few things my truck didn't come with, but had every option I wanted. Glad to be here!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! What trim level did you get? Also take some pictures and post them up some time! Curious to see the night edition.

d19r93

Reaction score
Ah! Good catch, my apologies! It's the Big Horn trim. I'll get pictures on this reply! It would have been cool if it had the LED headlights, but I'm happy with the halogen, and I can upgrade later!

Attachments

• IMG_9162.jpg
    IMG_9162.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 23

d19r93

Reaction score
Ahh a bighorn! She’s a beaut. Congrats again. Have you filed for the $250 rebate yet? Any plans for mods that you want to do yet?

rebate thread:https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/page-30#post-194208
Thank you! And I will look into that, I had not heard of this yet. My wife was the one who negotiated the price at the dealer. I had no clue any of it was happening, so any additional money I can get will be awesome! Sales tax in MO.... killer!

As far as modifications, I plan to get a bed liner, and probably add the rear wheel liners, maybe some running boards. I like the idea of stock, or close to stock as possible, but I will do some research and see what the options and possibilities are!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! And I will look into that, I had not heard of this yet. My wife was the one who negotiated the price at the dealer. I had no clue any of it was happening, so any additional money I can get will be awesome! Sales tax in MO.... killer!

As far as modifications, I plan to get a bed liner, and probably add the rear wheel liners, maybe some running boards. I like the idea of stock, or close to stock as possible, but I will do some research and see what the options and possibilities are!
You will get so many ideas from this forum. When I bought mine I thought I’d leave it the way it was when I left the dealer with it. But over time that will change!

d19r93

Reaction score
You will get so many ideas from this forum. When I bought mine I thought I’d leave it the way it was when I left the dealer with it. But over time that will change!

I'm sure you're right! And thanks for the link to that rebate, I filled it out, now to see if I actually get it!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Smart wife, keep her!

The 250 mail in rebate does work as long as you follow the requirements they state. Mine took 6+ weeks.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks great. It should give you many (s)miles of good times. :)

Users who are viewing this thread