5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from a sand bar in the Atlantic

OBXDave

Reaction score
Hi from Outer Banks of North Carolina. Picked up the new ride about 6 weeks ago from an OH dealer. Waitin on my $250 rebate; thanks for the tip! My very first truck (sorta odd for someone around construction their whole career), and first new vehicle since 2002. Already did a boat tow trip to the FL Keys (cut short by Corona but still fun). Enjoying my Softopper and multifunction tailgate. Makes it easy to get at all the water toys

87FDC38A-6DB1-4635-842F-C55640017845.jpeg BA9213AC-DCAF-46E6-9C0A-83540D1B1129.jpeg B3FEF0EA-54DB-4BF3-BC86-EE407FB077FB.jpeg

if you‘re bored and want to see some of the toys in action feel free to click on the nothing special shorty 2 min clip. Cheers!

Last edited:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Greetings. Glad you got your truck before the shutdown. Also that you are working on the rebate.
Hope that your area can reopen so you keep working, probably not too much construction going on now. Are the beach hotels all closed up?
I was supposed to be out there this week for a vacation...

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice truck. We have had our vacation cancelled too. Enjoy the new truck.

OBXDave

Reaction score
Greetings. Glad you got your truck before the shutdown. Also that you are working on the rebate.
Hope that your area can reopen so you keep working, probably not too much construction going on now. Are the beach hotels all closed up?
I was supposed to be out there this week for a vacation...

Already semi-retired now, and still have as much work as I care to have, even with the shut down in place. They are not even letting non-resident homeowners access, creating a massive brewha. Crazy times......... Almost like our pre-hurricane evacuation conditions.

Speaking of construction, I picked up one of these Ericsson bed extenders and was muckin around with it this morning. Seems like it will handle my limited lumber hauling requirements. Just need to get a front roof rack. Toy hauling takes precedence over lumber hauling!

BCC4E92C-A03C-4CC4-8EC7-5133C3CE4C62.jpeg 6B489B71-786B-48FC-8EAB-EBDE43AA328D.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread