5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got me a new Ram!

Shelby

Reaction score
Picked up my new Ram this past Friday and found this forum through FB. Im coming from a king ranch F-150 and after 3 days of driving it I love this truck. Im dropping it back off today to get bed liner and bed cover installed tomorrow. Cant wait to continue modding. My plans so far consist of the 22s that are on the sport trucks out of Canada, window tint, and exhaust. That's just the start. My truck is a Laramie with the sport appearance package and im down here in Houston TX!

Attachments

• My New Ram.jpg
    My New Ram.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Picked up my new Ram this past Friday and found this forum through FB. Im coming from a king ranch F-150 and after 3 days of driving it I love this truck. Im dropping it back off today to get bed liner and bed cover installed tomorrow. Cant wait to continue modding. My plans so far consist of the 22s that are on the sport trucks out of Canada, window tint, and exhaust. That's just the start. My truck is a Laramie with the sport appearance package and im down here in Houston TX!
congrats. it looks great! enjoy and i'll be joining you when mine comes in!

Users who are viewing this thread