5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Laramie Black, Hello Laramie Night:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Goodbye Laramie Black, Hello Laramie Night:
Some Changes For The 2020 Model Year...

30479739551f327e81a69fb325b49b1b.jpg

Douglas31

Reaction score
Being one that had the 19 Laramie black and now the 20 limited with black appearance package, I actually favored favored the contrasting wheels. Just my personal opinion. On top of the price increase you also lose the CD player which again likely doesn’t matter to most but it is still a feature I would like to have.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually prefer the 2019 granite crystal and metallic silver wheels, the 2020 is too much black for my taste. As Douglas31 stated I like the CD player option too, even though I don’t use it, it’s nice to have the option just in case.

spaightlabs

Reaction score
If you are gonna try to make truck look 'badass', for god's sake, put some tires on it that wouldn't look right at home on a 1976 Ford station wagon.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Being one that had the 19 Laramie black and now the 20 limited with black appearance package, I actually favored favored the contrasting wheels. Just my personal opinion. On top of the price increase you also lose the CD player which again likely doesn’t matter to most but it is still a feature I would like to have.

Ram sent us an almost identical truck for the week with the multifunction tailgate. While the Black is a sharp truck, it's a nightmare to keep clean. But the Granite Crystal wheels look killer on it.

20191120161158_D20A5423.jpg

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice. I’m not a big fan of everything blacked out, too many ricers around here go crazy with plasti-dip on everything. The wheels balance it nicely IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread