5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Chevy, Hello Ram

Pitcom

Reaction score
Greetings All,

Excited to have ordered a new Ram Limited a couple of weeks ago. Currently have an 08' Silverado LTZ that I kept in cherry condition. Sadly once I hit 70,000 miles a few years ago the truck started to fall apart. This was my 2nd GM vehicle that fell apart so I decided to move on. The first time I sat in the new Ram, I knew it was the truck I wanted.

Ordered on 2/22. Got the Vin and Von on 2/24 and its been in D1 status since then. Reading the forums while playing the waiting game. Appreciate all the feedback people give on this website.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Congrats on your move. I have a Billet Silver Limited and absolutely love it. Picked it up on 08/18/18 and currently have 3600 miles on it.

airman734

Reaction score
I had a 2016 Chevy and I moved to a new Limited. I have 1000 miles as of this morning and really enjoy this truck a lot!

Welcome.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

Users who are viewing this thread