5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good use for trucks this summer??

kittyjo

Reaction score
Fourth of July bed full of ice chest beer and drinks with family sounds good to me!! With of course walking two blocks to beach!! Good way to use truck bed?

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
I love how people call the in floor storage coolers. They are just plastic uninsulated bins. Maybe room for a 6 pack and a lil ice.

Now the Ram Boxes on the other hand can be a legitimate tailgate party hit.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love how people call the in floor storage coolers. They are just plastic uninsulated bins. Maybe room for a 6 pack and a lil ice.

6 pack and a little ice is more than enough for some late afternoon fishing at my local pond though. I can almost fish from the bed of the truck.

kittyjo

Reaction score

Well just for a couple hours is fine I have a yeti m30 for keeping beer colder for longer

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
6 pack and a little ice is more than enough for some late afternoon fishing at my local pond though. I can almost fish from the bed of the truck.
I guess your fishing buddies are on their own then. Fair enough. ;) I plan to clean out both Ramboxes for my family get-togethers this summer. Driver side has adult beverages, passenger side has stuff for the kids. :p

Users who are viewing this thread