5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good thing we all want the 1500 DT

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

More Shutdowns This Week For Stellantis North American Operations!​

Burnzie

Reaction score

But thank God the mini van plant is still running.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing it won’t last until 2024- I need that electric ram in my life.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like they came around to all the plants that hadn't suffered much in the way of shutdowns yet. SHAP wasn't listed so 😁

Redfour5

Reaction score

Just start doing a search on like Car Gurus or Autotrader to see what's available. You got a few Bighorns without the things you want, a few Laramies with more than you want or can afford OR, some 75K limiteds... AND, 3/4 of them are quad cabs.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just start doing a search on like Car Gurus or Autotrader to see what's available. You got a few Bighorns without the things you want, a few Laramies with more than you want or can afford OR, some 75K limiteds... AND, 3/4 of them are quad cabs.
Exactly why I ordered. All crew cabs around here, needed a quad cab. All the local big horns have very basic options, everything else is too expensive.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was reading an article this week that stated the manufacturers are looking at ways to reduce the number of chips needed per vehicle, while still maintaining all the tech. So what I heard in all of that was that a single chip may start controlling more things, making a single chip failure, require a full module replacement, at a much higher price, rather than just a smaller component.

Users who are viewing this thread