5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to be back in a Ram!

NightRebel

Reaction score
Hello all,

So glad to be back here. I made a mistake and thought I’d try a Chevy for a year. Personally? Zero comparison. Sorry any lingering Chevy fans. To each their own I suppose. It was a somewhat apples to apples comparison of a half ton, although I went more off-road with the Ram and grabbed a Rebel. LOVE IT!

All specs in my signature. I typically swap trucks once a year. Second time owner of a Rebel. First was new 2017 and now this 2019 is amazing.

Besides that I’ve had, in order:

- 2012 Ram 1500 (Basic SLT trim)
- 2011 Ram 1500 Sport
- 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
- 2017 Ram Rebel
- 2019 Ram Rebel (in signature and avatar)

Can’t say enough positives with only 300 miles down.

Glad to meet you all!

Last edited:

syddog 2000

Reaction score
No hard feelings, Welcome back. I was a Chevy man but they lost me when the last Generation Ram debuted. Glad to have you.

19 REBEL RAM

Reaction score
Hello all,

So glad to be back here. I made a mistake and thought I’d try a Chevy for a year. Personally? Zero comparison. Sorry any lingering Chevy fans. To each their own I suppose. It was a somewhat apples to apples comparison of a half ton, although I went more off-road with the Ram and grabbed a Rebel 12. LOVE IT!

All specs in my signature. I typically swap trucks once a year. Second time owner of a Rebel. First was new 2017 and now this 2019 is amazing.

Besides that I’ve had, in order:

- 2012 Ram 1500 (Basic SLT trim)
- 2011 Ram 1500 Sport
- 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
- 2017 Ram Rebel
- 2019 Ram Rebel (in signature and avatar)

Can’t say enough positives with only 300 miles down!

Outside trucks, I have 8 motorcycles, anything ranging from motocross to trail / enduro, and all out rocket with a BMW s1000rr. Guns are a 3rd hobby and I have many styles to shoot for sport.

Glad to meet you all and ask anytime!
Congrats on your new truck , it looks like you have the exact truck I ordered except mine is in billets silver and black two tone . mine was ordered on 2/21/19 and they told me 4 to 6 weeks , cant wait . Did you order yours ? if so how long did it take ? also mine does not have the air suspension or e torc engine

Users who are viewing this thread