5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a $1000 rebate

Dredram

Reaction score
I signed up for a truecar.com account which took 5 min the site claimed that i would get new vehicles at their disc price which wasnt really the case more like a gimmick. So i forgot all about it and a week later I was on the phone with a Ram dealer who was checking my name and dob for rebates i qualified for. He said i was a targeted buyed from truecar and that gave me a $1000 rebate! I ended up buying my ram. I hope others can take advantage of this as well.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Rebates imho are worth nothing other than being tricks to make you feel good... all that counts is the end price you pay and anyone can achieve good pricing the most important thing is do research and know what you want to pay before you walk in the dealership...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creep0321

Reaction score
Rebates imho are worth nothing other than being tricks to make you feel good... all that counts is the end price you pay and anyone can achieve good pricing the most important thing is do research and know what you want to pay before you walk in the dealership...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which is why I negotiated a price (less rebates) first, that I was happy with. And then whatever rebates are available at delivery and whatever I can qualify from third party (USAA, True Car etc.) are a bonus.

1fujifilm

Reaction score
Is Sams Club still good for a rebate ?

In my experience, you can only use the Sams club $500 coupon to get he gift card if the Dealer screws you on the price, why? It requires dealer participation. If you didn't get all the money on the table, the dealer will say "yes, you can do sams 500" because they made a hefty profit.

Bear

rhill

Reaction score
Which is why I negotiated a price (less rebates) first, that I was happy with. And then whatever rebates are available at delivery and whatever I can qualify from third party (USAA, True Car etc.) are a bonus.
Dealers and Ram always allow you to take either the rebates that were available when ypu ordered or the ones in effect when you take delivery. You will get whichever is the most. All other manufacturers do this and always have. Every truck or car that I have ordered was like this. No negotiation required for that.

acat

Reaction score
Dealers and Ram always allow you to take either the rebates that were available when ypu ordered or the ones in effect when you take delivery. You will get whichever is the most. All other manufacturers do this and always have. Every truck or car that I have ordered was like this. No negotiation required for that.
I quoted almost 10 dealer around my area, they were saying no...

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I quoted almost 10 dealer around my area, they were saying no...
My dealer allowed one of two at time of ordering, fortnately there were 3 at time of purchase and the 3 totalled $500 more than the two.

Users who are viewing this thread