5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Products for the 5th Gen

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Figured I'd do a post about future product options in one place. I work in the offroad industry and am always learning about new products. So figured this would be a good place to list them. And for people waiting on getting something like suspension, I'm sure there will be even more companies this year!

Radflo is putting out shocks, which I assume the front will be a coilover system and rear a shock. but waiting on more info.

Elka Suspension is from Canada, I just learned about this company but they seem to make some really nice stuff. They're waiting on R&D for 2020 1500. But the kit should be able to get a 3" lift out of it.

Carli suspension said they have something for the 1500 coming out butwouldn't allow for a constant load on the rear. not sure why that'd be. didn't get much info from them. ( I have about 400-500 lbs daily)

White knuckle offroad is eventually using my truck to produce the quad cab sliders. but they already have the crew cab done

Last edited:

CarliRebel

Reaction score
Where did you hear that the 5th gen Carli setup won’t be compatible with the Rebel?

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Where did you hear that the 5th gen Carli setup won’t be compatible with the Rebel?
i was talking to them about suspension and he said that the system wouldn't handle weight in the rear but didn't say anything about the rebel

Roaminglost

Reaction score
BDS is in testing stages for the 2020 Rebel kit. Hopefully comes out soon. But no date was given

Users who are viewing this thread