5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of MegaCab

RollTide85

Reaction score
Hi, first post.... sorry if it’s already been discussed... but with the eventual production of the DT cab for the HDs coming next years (?), has anyone heard if there will be a megacab version of the new cab offered, or is the 4.5 gen HD the last revision for the megacab?

shawnmeadows2004

Reaction score
Hi, first post.... sorry if it’s already been discussed... but with the eventual production of the DT cab for the HDs coming next years (?), has anyone heard if there will be a megacab version of the new cab offered, or is the 4.5 gen HD the last revision for the megacab?
It’s coming in 2022 when production moves to new plant...that’s the plan I’m told

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
It’s coming in 2022 when production moves to new plant...that’s the plan I’m told

I've heard the same speculation. It's not going to happen until production leaves Mexico, and for that to happen people need to stop buying the 1500 Classic so they can retool that factory completely to build the HD lineup. So you're look at three years at least, I'd say, before you start seeing HD's with new cabs. And that's quite a long time if you're in the market for a truck now. Even these forums are set up kinda wrong as they are listed as 2020+ because the original guesstimates were 2020, and that's not happening - they're 2019's, 2020's won't be any different.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread